Providing rural mobile network expansion
The Vanu Partner Program enables collaboration between Vanu and leading, like-minded companies to provide reliable mobile networks to rural areas.
What the Partner Program provides
The Vanu Partner Program is a mutually-beneficial program that combines Vanu’s expertise in networks and communications with specialist, regional based companies to:
- Provide rural mobile network expansion
- Facilitates knowledge transfer to local population
- Provide jobs to local populations
- Keep money in local communities rather than sending it to other countries or continents
- Create cost effective alternatives to expensive servicing issues that often require engaging with foreign entities that cost time and money
Why partner with Vanu?
The Vanu Partner Program provides a wide range of benefits for companies in the construction, engineering, and communications sectors, including:
- Long-term financial benefits (long term relationships, 7-10 years)
- Skills transfer
- Participate in public good of bridging digital divide
- Open systems for network access are better for local and regional economies and are more secure.
What we’re looking for
Vanu are looking for companies with expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Tower installation and management services
- Rural construction
- Off grid electrical installation and maintenance
- Rural land acquisition and interactions with municipal governments and local communities
- Basic IT skills
News & Insights
The Incumbents are Coming for Open RAN – But There’s Still Hope (Off-Grid)
Late in 2020, Vanu’s CEO Andrew Beard contributed a piece to RCRWireless titled “Is Open RAN Disruptive? Not...
Is Open RAN disruptive? Not for everyone
The merits of Open RAN have become a topic of much debate in wireless circles. This is unsurprising...
Is Open RAN Disruptive? Not For Everyone.
by Andrew Beard, CEO, Vanu, Inc. The merits of Open RAN have become a topic of much debate...
View All News