Vanu has a strong track record of industry firsts, awards, and a commitment to technical research on a wide range of efficient construction and operation of radio access networks.
Vanu has a strong track record of both industry firsts and awards recognizing the organization’s achievements. This recognition is a result of being at the forefront of Software Defined Radio technology developments taken to commercial deployment.
Committed to technical research, our technical paper archive reflects technological advances and our collective experience on a wide range of efficient construction and operation of radio access networks.
- Shared Active Infrastructure and the Virtualization of Wireless Networks, Steve Muir
- Experiences implementing GSM in RDL (the Vanu Radio Description Language™), Chapin, John ; Vanu Inc
- A Noise-Adaptive Algorithm for First-Order Reed-Muller Decoding, Jon Feldman Ibrahim Abou-Faycal Matteo Frigo
- Algorithmic Advances for Software Radios, Matteo Frigo
- The AIRWIN Project, Revitalizing US Wireless Innovation Vanu Bose
- Trends in the Evolving Landscape for Software Defined Radio (SDR) Market Landscape, Steve Muir
- Capacity Growth of a CDMA2000 Base Station Due to Moore’s Law, J.Chapin, A. Chiu, V. Lum, J.Nimmer, SDR Forum
- In-Band Wireless Backhaul using SDR for Rural Cellual Systems, C. Cabrera, L.Chen, B. Fallik, S. Hu, J.Chapin, SDR Forum
- Design of a OFDM Cooperative Space-Time Diversity System, A. Chan, O. Chin, H. Kung, V. Tarokh, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- Software Radio for Cost-Effective Growth Opportunities for Rural Carriers, J. Chapin, The Base Station e-Newsletter
- Software Radio in Wireless Applications: A Revolution through Software. M. Gilbert, Wireless Design & Development
- Time-Limited Leases in Radio Systems, J. Chapin, W. Lehr, IEEE Communications Magazine
- The Path to Market Success for Dynamic Spectrum Access Technology, J. Chapin, W. Lehr, IEEE Communications Magazine
- Time-Limited Leases for Innovative Radios, J. Chapin, W. Lehr, IEEE Symposium on New Frontiers in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks
- The Vanu Anywave Base Station Subsytem, John Chapin, Vanu, Inc.
News & Insights
The Orange Côte d’Ivoire Group and Vanu, Inc. announce a partnership to provide connectivity in rural areas in Côte d’Ivoire and to Orange Côte d’Ivoire Group’s subsidiaries in Burkina Faso and Liberia
Cape Town, November 8, 2022 Press release The Orange Côte d’Ivoire Group and Vanu, Inc. announce a partnership ...
Vanu Announces Anywave™ 4.0 Dual Mode GSM/LTE Base Station – An Innovative New Platform Created for the Rural Market
Vanu Multi-band, multi-standard radio access node addresses power, cost and maintenance challenges that have made it difficult for...
Vanu deploying solar-powered sites for MTN Rwanda
Vanu has launched a new partner programme in Rwanda to deploy mobile base stations in remote areas. To...
View All News