Our U.S career opportunities.
All our U.S career opportunities are listed below:
- Data Scientist – Geospatial Mapping & RF Modeling
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Technical Support Engineer
Vanu, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to all full-time employees on their first day of employment. Some of those benefits include:
- Choice of two medical insurance plans sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield (with domestic partner coverage)
- Dental Insurance (with orthodontic and domestic partner coverage)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity Investments
- Parenting Leave
Benefit Information for our other offices and for remote employees may be found by contacting Human Resources.
Pre-employment drug and background screening may be required. Vanu, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com.
News & Insights
K-NET Limited Deploys Vanu Mobile Network Infrastructure to Serve Off-Grid Communities in Liberia and Sierra Leone
K-NET Limited Deploys Vanu Mobile Network Infrastructure to Serve Off-Grid Communities in Liberia and Sierra Leone Vanu Partners...
Vanu and NuRAN work together to connect Marshall Islands
Vanu and NuRAN work together to connect Marshall Islands Lexington, MA, USA and New Delhi, India and Quebec,...
Orange confie à Vanu l’extension de sa couverture réseau en Côte d’Ivoire, au Burkina Faso et au Liberia
A travers sa filiale Orange Côte d’Ivoire, le groupe Orange a annoncé, le mardi 8 novembre, la signature...
View All News