Our U.S career opportunities.
All our U.S career opportunities are listed below:
- Data Scientist – Geospatial Mapping & RF Modeling
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Technical Support Engineer
Vanu, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to all full-time employees on their first day of employment. Some of those benefits include:
- Choice of two medical insurance plans sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield (with domestic partner coverage)
- Dental Insurance (with orthodontic and domestic partner coverage)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity Investments
- Parenting Leave
Benefit Information for our other offices and for remote employees may be found by contacting Human Resources.
Pre-employment drug and background screening may be required. Vanu, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com.
News & Insights
Vanu To Roll Out 200 Telecom Towers For Orange Liberia
Vanu will build at least 200 2G, 3G and 4G towers for Orange Liberia. Read more
The Orange Côte d’Ivoire Group and Vanu, Inc. announce a partnership to provide connectivity in rural areas in Côte d’Ivoire and to Orange Côte d’Ivoire Group’s subsidiaries in Burkina Faso and Liberia
Cape Town, November 8, 2022 Press release The Orange Côte d’Ivoire Group and Vanu, Inc. announce a partnership ...
Vanu Announces Anywave™ 4.0 Dual Mode GSM/LTE Base Station – An Innovative New Platform Created for the Rural Market
Vanu Multi-band, multi-standard radio access node addresses power, cost and maintenance challenges that have made it difficult for...
View All News