RAN Managed Services
The Vanu RAN Managed Services enables Carriers/Operators to focus on their core business while transferring the responsibility to dedicated Vanu staff to manage their wireless network infrastructure.
Vanu RAN Managed Services offering is customized to the requirements of each operator. It can cover the entire network life cycle starting from Planning and Design, Initial Deployment through Operations and Maintenance of the network, or just the specific portions that the customer desires to outsource.
The day-to-day operations are monitored on a 24/7 basis, from the Network Operations Center by a dedicated team of trained Engineers at our facilities in Cambridge, MA and Bangalore, India. The management systems are set up for secure remote access.
The capabilities of the MS team include:
- Alarm monitoring and fault management
- Performance management and optimization of network
- Configuration management to manage changes to the network
- Software Management for network upgrades
- Technical support to resolve customer issues
The service is evaluated by performance of the network based on KPIs defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with customer.